At the faculty at the present time there are four specialized departments and one general educational department.
- Department “Operation of motor transport”
- Department “Technical operation of air and railway transport”
- Department “Machine parts and road-building machines”
- Department of Theoretical Mechanics and Resistance of Materials
Currently, the faculty trains specialists in the Tajik and Russian languages of full-time and part-time forms of study in the following specialties:
- 1-080101-09 – Vocational training (road transport)
- 1-361101 – Hoisting-and-transport, construction-road machinery and equipment
- 1-3701.05 – Automobile and car facilities
- 1-3701.06 – Technical operation of cars
- 1-3702.01 – Traction structure of railway transport
- 1-370401 – Technical operation of aircraft and engines
- 1-440302 – Organization of road traffic
- 1-740603 – Organization and technology of maintenance
Currently, 920 students are studying at the faculty, 705 of them are daytime students. Of the total number of students, 725 (78.8%) are trained on a contractual basis.